Why Choose an Evaporative Cooler?
If you’re building an energy-efficient new home, then you should consider installing an evaporative
cooling system. OASys Evaporative Coolers use 80% less electricity than central air conditioners and have
come a long way since the days of swamp coolers. OASys Evaporative Cooling Systems
(WHECS) are the latest advancement in this type ofcooling technology. They operate using onefifth
the energy of central air conditioners, and deliver air that is 10–15 degrees cooler with
less humidity than conventional Evaporative Coolers.
Evaporative Coolers work best in dry climates, and therefore are an ideal solution for Nevada, Phoenix, New Mexico and Colorado homes. And they bring the fresh outdoor air inside instead of recirculating air from within the house.
Benefits of an Evaporative Cooling System
• More energy-efficient—cools the home at a fraction of the cost of central
• Lower first time cost
• Lowers inside temperature by up to 30 degrees
• Uses 100% filtered and “washed” outdoor air so dust and pollutants are reduced
• Helps eliminate smoke & cooking odors
• Does not use refrigerants that can harm the ozone layer
• Traditionally are quieter than air conditioners
• Can be mounted to an outside wall, on the ground or in the attic.